Bruschetta Recipe Ideas
- The night before serving, add the 1/3 c. Bruschetta Mix, to the olive oil. Refrigerate and add chopped tomatoes when needed. Easy and convenient.
- Before spooning the Bruschetta mixture onto your bread, drizzle or brush the bread with olive oil. Toast the bread, oiled side down, on a barbecue, in an oven or in a heavy skillet until golden brown. Then spoon Bruschetta mixture onto the bread and serve.
- For an additional great garlic taste, toast the bread, then rub the bread with peeled cut garlic cloves. The rough texture of the bread acts as a mini-grater, extracting the full flavor of the garlic. Top with Bruschetta mixture and serve.
- There are many breads to try, especially baguette, French bread, sour dough, whole wheat or even pita bread. Try them all!
- Before serving, sprinkle the Bruschetta mixture with grated Mozzarella or Parmesan cheese. Bake or broil until cheese is melted. Serve warm. (Try different cheeses.)
- Add sliced olives to the Bruschetta mixture and serve. A great variation. Try Feta Cheese as a topping!
- Try adding cooked diced chicken or shrimp to a heated Bruschetta mixture and serve over your favorite cooked pasta. A great way to use up leftovers.
- Dice yellow, red or green peppers and add to the Bruschetta mixture. It looks great and tastes excellent.
- For a Bruschetta Calda, add chopped anchovies and top with mozzarella.
- Serve leftover Bruschetta, should there be any, as a salsa/condiment with some of your favorite foods.
See our Bruschetta Mixes. | Go back to Recipe Ideas.